COVID-19 continues to present ever-changing challenges to our businesses and everyday lives. At NewGen Advisory, we are trying to better understand COVID-19 and its short, medium, and long-term impact on the hospitality industry. While we can’t predict what will happen in the coming months, we know our relationships with customers, colleagues, and community are our most valuable assets. Those relationships will guide our organization and decision-making during these trying times.
Over the last month, our NewGen Team has spent countless hours gathering information, reviewing legislation, understanding new relief programs, and working with industry experts to assist hotel owners. Throughout this process we have collected a substantial resource library to help navigate these uncertain times. Please see below a few key resources that you may find useful for your hotel business(es).
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- President Trump Declares National Emergency
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OHSA) COVID-19 Resources
- National Governors Association COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Related State Legislation
- US Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resources
- Main Street America COVID-19 Resources